Issue 5 & 6, Summer 2012/2013
Welcome to this bumper double edition of ReSolution. To download the Newsletter in it's entirety CLICK HERE alternatively please see the links below for individual articles.
1. Issue 5 & 6 Editorial - Commentary on developments in the industry since the last issue and an overview of the content of this edition of ReSolution
2. New Zealand Students Win Silver In World Mediation Advocacy Competition
3. Instructions Matter
4. The Choice Of Arbitration Seat – What Difference Does It Make?
5. Mediation Draws Stumps On Cricket Dispute
6. International Arbitration: Scope Of Arbitrator’s Jurisdiction
7. Is Your Dispute "Capable Of Settlement By Arbitration"?
8. The Law Applicable To Arbitration Agreements
9. Law Governing Arbitration Has Closest Connection To Law Of The Seat
10. The Importance Of Being Earnest – The Enforceability Of Agreements Made At Mediations
11. English Courts May Enforce Award That Has Been Set Aside
12. Recourse Against An International Arbitration Award Made In Singapore
13. High Court Of Australia Rejects Constitutional Challenge To IAA
14. NZ Court Of Appeal Confirms Pro-Enforcement Approach
15. NZDRC Model Clauses
16. Directory of Experts and Support Services