Issue 3, June 2012
To download the Newsletter in it's entirety CLICK HERE alternatively please see the links below for individual articles.
1. Issue 3 Editorial
2. The Court of Arbitration for Sport - An Overview
3. Investor-State Arbitration Not Deal Breaker for TPP Negotiations
4. Is Franchising a Marriage Made in Hell?
5. "Best Endeavours" Can Require a Party to Incur a Financial Loss
6. One Man's Floor is Indeed Another Man's Ceiling
7. Setting Aside Wars: The Arbitrator Strikes Back
8. Cairns Delivers a Blinder - But at What Cost?
9. Enforcement of Settlement Agreements - The Importance of a Mediator's Sign Off
10. Who then in Law is my Neighbour?
11. The Big Freeze: Exposure to Asset Preservation Orders Around the World
13. Letters to the Editor: Letter to Self...The Adequacy of Reasons
14. NZDRC Model Clauses
15. Directory of Experts and Support Services