1. Unless otherwise indicated, all proprietary and intellectual property rights in this Website, including, but not limited to, all material, content, logos, design, selection and arrangement of elements, organisation, compilation, graphics, text, invented words, audio recordings, video recordings, icons, images, and software underlying and forming part of the services offered by the New Zealand Dispute Resolution Centre (NZDRC) and the Website, together with all other matters related to the Website, are the exclusive property of NZDRC, or the material is included with permission of the rights owner and all such property is protected by New Zealand and international copyright and trademark laws.
2. The posting of any such elements on this Website does not constitute a waiver of any right in such element. You do not acquire ownership rights to any such elements viewed through this Website.
3. Except as otherwise provided herein, no property of NZDRC, its licensors or its suppliers may be used, copied, reproduced, adapted, distributed, republished, downloaded, modified, displayed, posted, stored in a retrieval system, printed or transmitted in any form or by any means, including but not limited to electronic, mechanical, photocopying or otherwise, on-sold, commercialised or used to create derivative works without NZDRC's express and prior written permission.
4. Permission is hereby granted to the extent necessary, to lawfully access and use this Website and the information, materials, services, and products available on it and to display, download, archive, copy and print portions of this Website for personal use only, provided you do not modify the materials. This permission terminates automatically if you breach any of the Terms and Conditions of use of the Website or NZDRC’s Services. In the event such permission is terminated, you must immediately destroy any and all downloaded, printed, archived or otherwise maintained and/or stored materials obtained from your use of the Website. All rights including translation reserved.
New Zealand Dispute Resolution Centre 2018 ©
1. Unless otherwise indicated, the NZDRC logo and all service names, page headers, custom graphics, button icons, trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing on this Website are service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress of NZDRC (the Marks).
2. All other trademarks, product names, company names, logos, service marks, and/or trade dress mentioned, displayed, cited, or otherwise indicated on this Website are the property of their respective owners. You agree not to display or use the Marks in any manner without our prior written permission. You agree not to display or use trademarks, product names, company names, logos, service marks and/or trade dress of other owners without the prior written permission of those owners. The use or misuse of the Marks or other trademarks, product names, company names, logos, service marks and/or trade dress, or any other material contained herein (except as permitted herein) is expressly prohibited.