Issue 4, September 2012
To download the Newsletter in it's entirety CLICK HERE alternatively please see the links below for individual articles.
1. Issue 4 Editorial - Commentary on developments in the industry since the last issue and an overview of the content of this edition of ReSolution
2. Can an Arbitration Survive Fraud?
3. That's Settled Then - Or is it?
4. When is a 'Full and Final' Settlement Not the End?
5. Is that Evidence a Fact or an Opinion?
6. Opinions as Assumptions - Court Rejects Expert Evidence in $A170 Million Claim
7. When is a Mediation Agreement Enforceable?
8. Sour Grapes
9. NZDRC Model Clauses
10. Directory of Experts and Support Services