2. Subject to the terms of the Privacy Act 1993, you authorise us to:
(a) retain and record any personal information provided in connection with NZDRC;
(b) collect, store, use and disclose information about you for any purpose relating to the Services, including but not limited to:
(i) verification of your identity;
(ii) enforcement of these Terms and Conditions;
(iv) presenting offers from us or third parties that might be of interest to you;
(vi) compliance with all applicable laws and regulations;
(vii) performing the Services provided by NZDRC generally; and
(viii) any other use that you authorise.
3. We may share your personal information with third party data processing organisations or government agencies for any of the purposes described here. Where possible we will require these third parties to strictly comply with our instructions and not use the information for any other purpose. We will not disclose your personal information to any other third party without your consent. You may contact NZDRC to enquire whether information has been provided to government agencies or third party data processing organisations.
4. Failure to provide personal information requested at the time of submitting an application to use any Dispute Resolution Service may result in certain Services not being offered and/or provided to you.
5. Under the Privacy Act 1993 you have the right to access your personal information recorded by us and have it updated or corrected. If you have any questions about the privacy and security of your personal information, please contact us on 0508 DISPUTE (0508 3477 883) +64 9 486 7143, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. NZDRC undertakes to use security protocols to ensure data which users of the Services provide is appropriately encrypted and held in confidence. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit or receive through the use of our Services, and all such activities are conducted at your own risk.
INTERNET AND ELECTRONIC INFORMATION SECURITY
1. We undertake to use security protocols to ensure that data provided to us electronically, for any purpose, is appropriately encrypted and is held in confidence.
2. You must not do anything to damage, interfere with or harm the Website or Services, or any network, or any system underlying or connected to them, or attempt to do so.
3. You may not use a robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Website or information featured on it for any purpose whatsoever.
1. Unless otherwise indicated, all proprietary and intellectual property rights in this Website, including, but not limited to, all material, content, logos, design, selection and arrangement of elements, organisation, compilation, graphics, text, invented words, audio recordings, video recordings, icons, images, and software underlying and forming part of the services offered by NZDRC and the Website, together with all other matters related to the Website, are the exclusive property of NZDRC, or the material is included with permission of the rights owner and all such property is protected by New Zealand and international copyright and trademark laws.
2. The posting of any such elements on this Website does not constitute a waiver of any right in such element. You do not acquire ownership rights to any such elements viewed through this Website.
3. Except as otherwise provided herein, no property of NZDRC, its licensors or its suppliers may be used, copied, reproduced, adapted, distributed, republished, downloaded, modified, displayed, posted, stored in a retrieval system, printed or transmitted in any form or by any means, including but not limited to electronic, mechanical, photocopying or otherwise, on-sold, commercialised or used to create derivative works without NZDRC's express and prior written permission.
4. Permission is hereby granted to the extent necessary, to lawfully access and use this Website and the information, materials, services and products available on it and to display, download, archive, copy and print portions of this Website for personal use only, provided you do not modify the materials. This permission terminates automatically if you breach any of the Terms and Conditions of use of the Website or NZDRC Services. In the event such permission is terminated, you must immediately destroy any and all downloaded, printed, archived or otherwise maintained and/or stored materials obtained from your use of the Website. All rights including translation reserved.
NZDRC 2010 ©
1. Unless otherwise indicated, the NZDRC logo and all service names, page headers, custom graphics, button icons, trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing on this Website are service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress of NZDRC (the Marks).
2. All other trademarks, product names, company names, logos, service marks, and/or trade dress mentioned, displayed, cited or otherwise indicated on this Website are the property of their respective owners. You agree not to display or use the Marks in any manner without our prior written permission. You agree not to display or use trademarks, product names, company names, logos, service marks and/or trade dress of other owners without the prior written permission of those owners. The use or misuse of the Marks or other trademarks, product names, company names, logos, service marks and/or trade dress, or any other material contained herein (except as permitted herein) is expressly prohibited.